Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Blog update

Hi, thanks for being a loyal follower of my blog.

I have not been very active due to some personal circumstances, but I still want to keep this blog up for a little while longer.  I no longer have cable nor a tv at the moment.

I wish I could have been better at keeping up my TV blog. One of my favorite shows is the Waltons and I have been thinking about restructuring this blog in the future to focus more on The Waltons. In the future, but not right now.

Stay tuned if you would like to keep following!

Thanks, Tom

2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to keep following, even if updates are intermittent. I know I've trailed off into lost blogger land myself the past year. I'd love to see a focus on the Waltons! That would be quite fun to read. Hope you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your support. Taking a break is sometimes needed. I think focusing on one show for me might be best; I have some handwritten notes on select episodes in a spiral notebook that I want to post online one day. I havent watched the reunion shows yet. Also I would really like to visit the Walton Museum in Virginia one day too. But before that I'll be focusing my attention on my movie blog for while. Have several drafts in progress over there that need finishing.

    ReplyDelete